Login + GO
Race Group Shot

For 25 years the Susan G. Komen Orange County Race for the Cure has been the largest, most powerful, and beautiful event to bring the community together to celebrate and honor breast cancer survivors in a fun-filled day for the whole family. The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship, and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program in funding research for the cure.

komenoc.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® Orange County
3191-A Airport Loop Dr. | Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 957-9157
Email: komen@komenoc.org